[SunRescue] Vendor List

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Mon Feb 14 00:31:17 CST 2000

> I only list vendors on sunhelp.org that are known to have decent prices
> and not rip people off, BTW.  I wont list just anybody.  This way I can

	Don't believe a word of it.  He once offered to list me.  *grin*

	However, I may just be blowing smoke up my own arse when I say this,
but a lot of vendors out there don't use web pages to manage inventory.
Myself, I constantly go through equipment, and already working 16 hours
a day, have no time to maintain web pages as I go through things.

	I'd recommend keeping a list of people that just work via phone and
email, as well.  Some of the best vendors out there do just that.

							Thanks,
							Kent Rankin