[SunRescue] The Combo reply.

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Wed Feb 9 22:42:25 CST 2000

> On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 11:07:35PM -0500, Earl Baugh wrote:
> > A value reply...four replies in on one mail.
> > (sue me, I'm lazy...8-) )
> > First, RE: "free schtuff" guy.
>
> Uhm, Kent Rankin isnt the same as the "free stuff" guy... I think you
> mixed up two threads here. 8-)
>
> Bill

	Thankyou, Bill.  That one really confused me.

	Mind you, just so we get this straight, I'm the capitalist bastard.
Not the "free schtuff" guy.  *grin*

	While I've got a letter out here, would someone tell me how one obtains
CPU's from the CS6400 boards?  Everyone speaks as though they have MBUS
cards on them, but, well... the CPU's are soldered on.

	Can the memory be used in any other SPARC machines?

							Thanks,
							Kent Rankin