[SunRescue] FREE scsi drives....

Geoff Koehler gdak at home.com
Mon Feb 7 03:55:55 CST 2000

Hi All,

Well, I got burned by mr ko in October.  He posted "free stuff" one of which
was a SM30 module.  I sent him $10 for shipping.  Guess what?  no SM30.  He
says he sent it, but.......................

During our transaction (below) he identified himself as Kimball Anderson from
NV, just so everyone knows.....

--
Cheers,
        Geoff.