[SunRescue] FREE scsi drives....

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Tue Feb 8 18:54:30 CST 2000

If this is about that Ko guy I did some business with him. I told
him he was banned from the list, and he didn't even know what I
was talking about. I think I got his phone number if anyone wants
it. I'm not sure if it's valid. I did some business with awhile ago.
Everything turned out ok, but he was a bit slow and acted funny
about certain stipulations I enforced over the transaction.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic.