[SunRescue] Looking for Mbus processors

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Tue Feb 8 15:19:42 CST 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF727A.371BC730

Greetings All,

I'm looking for Mbus processors that are better than the SM30's that I got
in two new recently acquired SS10's.

Would love to go dual processor on at least on of the machines, but that
will depend on what the pocketbook or the trading table allows.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hatle
NCS/VUE
shatle at vue.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF727A.371BC730

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Looking for Mbus processors</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Greetings All, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm looking for Mbus processors that are better than =
the SM30's that I got in two new recently acquired SS10's. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Would love to go dual processor on at least on of the =
machines, but that will depend on what the pocketbook or the trading =
table allows.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Steve </FONT>