[SunRescue] Any spare Datacenters or 9 track tapes in Raleigh NC area?

BSD Bob bobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:40:11 CST 2000

OK, for the fun of it, on the long shot chance that something might
actually turn up....  Anyone in the central NC area (RTP, Raleigh, etc)
have a spare Datacenter cabinet or maybe a spare 9 track tape unit
that might be unused, sitting, gathering dustbunnies, fading into
the backwaters of the warehouse or garage or basement?  I have always
wanted to run some 9 track tapes, for the fun of it, and I have this
box of these large ancient reels, sitting idle, needing something
to spin on, one more time.....(:+}}...  Any long shot leads appreciated.
As long as I slide it in the back door before the wife sees it, right?

Thanks

Bob