[SunRescue] recommendations: IPX or SS-2?

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Thu Feb 3 11:35:29 CST 2000

My IPX has been running continuously since October.  It sits in the footwell of my cube on top of an expansion box containing a tape drive and 2nd hard disk.  The IPX unit is on its side.  It has not suffered - at least it hasn't indicated anything leading me to believe it is suffering.

On the other hand, the box does little to nothing.  It used to run Big Brother.  In any event, the disk drive sits idle.  This is mentioned in case excessive use of the disk generates additional heat.

Stephen P. Cohen           mailto:scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2065
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033