[SunRescue] Stupid NVRAM questions

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Wed Feb 2 13:46:13 CST 2000

> Do you think Sun would provide this if I asked them?  So if I were to
> actually have this machine be on the internet (when I eventually get
> DSL), it doesn't matter if I have by coincidence the same MAC as someone
> else on the other side of the country?

If your DSL provider is nationwide. Otherwise, it's not likely to matter,
unless there is another Sun freak with ADSL in your area with a machine
experiencing the same problem.

---
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK