[SunRescue] Replacement keyboards

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Feb 2 13:29:54 CST 2000

Not sure how smart Solaris is, but it should be pretty trivial to hook up
any serial trackball via one of the serial ports on the back.  Under linux
all you should have to do is change the symlink from /dev/mouse to point to
that serial port, and change the mouse type wherever you've got it configed.
Perhaps I'll have to find some info on converting PeeCee serial mice to Sun
serial mice, it can't be that much harder than converting a Sun serial
keyboard to PeeCee serial.
	Greg