[SunRescue] Replacement keyboards

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Feb 2 12:44:57 CST 2000

Mouse Systems used to have a trackball for Sun machines - it's a big,
ugly, unergonomic, industrial looking thing, and it was pretty damned
expensive to get new from the manufacturer...  have a look at
http://www.mousesystems.com/, though I can't find the page anymore.

Apparently, MicroSpeed has also got a trackball for Suns, but it's even
more expensive (if my math is right, 290 British Pounds is close to $600)
http://www.e-business.com/products/sun-trackballs.htm

or you can see it's only $129 MSRP at the manufacturer
http://www.microspeed.com/

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org