Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Stupid NVRAM questions

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Wed Feb 2 09:08:16 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>I want to do a page on this to submit to sunhelp. Having the pictures
>that I took would have let a newbie like me remove much less material.
>(and nearly filing clear through the leads)

Good idea, It sounds like everybody with the technical know-how and
inclination has worked it out on their own, a pictorial how to  would have
saved a bunch of redundant thinking.  My first one I completely removed
the plastic cap, exposed the crystal on the wrong end and everything, took
me an hour to get it disassembled so I could figure out what was going on.

Tim