Re(2): [SunRescue] Stupid NVRAM questions

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Feb 1 23:52:22 CST 2000

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, Paul Khoury - Tech Support wrote:

>>>I just bought an overpriced NVRAM from Mouser, and just got it yesterday.
>>
>>  I'm not sure I'd agree with "overpriced".  You obviously haven't dealt with
>>Newark Electronics. ;)
>>
>Do they charge like 50 bucks each?

  Not sure, I'd have to check...but I wouldn't put it past them. ;)  Their
advantage is that they stock nearly everything.  Kinda like Black Box...always
the last choice for everything, except when it's 8pm and you need some obscure
interface converter.  Call them up, give them a metric buttload of money, and
it's on your doorstep at 9am the next day...people deal with them because they
come through, not because they're cheap. :)

                -Dave McGuire