[SunRescue] 32MB Expansion cards for SS2

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Feb 1 12:46:22 CST 2000

I think that there are SS2 SBUS memory expansion boards, which hold 32MB,
and there are SS2 SBUS memory expansion daughter boards, which hold 32MB.
The SS2 memory board plugs into slot1, and has a "extra" cable which must be
attached to the mainboard of the SS2 (that part I know for sure).  I think
that the daughterboard goes into slot 2, and attaches via some cable or
another to the SS2 memory expansion board.  I believe that these are NOT the
same card, but I haven't seen the daughterboard, so I'm not sure on that.
	Greg