[SunRescue] Other OSes (compared to Integraph)

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Tue Feb 29 23:54:49 CST 2000

> I think you hafta load MPTS (multi protocol transport system or something like that),
> which controls the drivers and setup of TCP/IP, etc.

I'm still totally clueless as to where I find this. I don't think it is on
the 3.0 CD, or diskettes.

> And I thought Integraphs were bad... =)

Mine wasn't. Dude loaded the software (everything a UNIX box needs) and
licenses and I did the rest. I only recently added the man pages.

---
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK