[SunRescue] do I have a problem?

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue Feb 29 23:28:14 CST 2000

Say...

I would guess if the "lead in ones pencil" was influenced by the number of
computers in one room poeple working in datacenters & maintenance of
server rooms who sometimes contain upto 300 - 400 systems in a room would
be filing lawsuits left right and center....

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976