[SunRescue] bad blocks test from prom?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Feb 29 23:20:13 CST 2000

cool, I got Solaris7 installed last night (I've been meaning to do that
anyway), and when I got back this evening (ran tests while I was at work),
it said
"Warning: unable to pinpoint defective block."
18 times on pass 0, and then 7 more times on pass 1.  Is that anything to be
concerned about?  Oh, and at the end it says "Total of 0 defective blocks
repaired", which I'm certainly worried about.  Thanks,
	Greg