[SunRescue] Which is a sun/sony GDM 1962B?

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 5 04:17:02 CST 2000

The 1962B is a decent 19" monitor. The problems I have seen with them is
they lose convergence mostly. It is a fixed frequency monitor (James will
most likely argue that) in that it only does two sets of frequencies. Of
course they are the ones for a Sun to get along with :)

$200 sounds high for this tube. (well here in the states) Unless it is local
to you and tubes are quite high/hard to get there in the NL. I would look
around. Also bear in mind it is heavy ~75 pounds.

Mike N