devalias (was: RE: [SunRescue] Booting SS1 from floppy????)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Apr 27 09:27:48 CDT 2000

Well, the last time I installed RedHat Linux on my SS20, I let it create a
'devalias' for linux.  Now that Solaris is on there, I'd sort of like the
alias for 'linux' to go away.  Part of this is just so that I can figure out
WTF I'm doing in this here PROM thing, and maybe write a decent stretch of
documents for it (since I haven't found any that are complete).
	Greg