[SunRescue] Q: regarding Axil 220/245 systems...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 24 12:29:01 CDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 01:11:16PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> MrBill,
>     This might be good info to store at SunHelp.org, maybe a clone HW
> section? I don't know of any source of information on these old Axil
> systems...
> Ken

I've got such a section planned, actually - I'm going to separate things
more into "software" or "hardware" related, soon, and start adding more
hardware info, plus a bunch of FAQs that arent answered anywhere else.  Such
as:
	- how to open a 411 case
	- how to fix a root password (I get this more often than ANYTHING)
	- how to boot single-user when your main disk is hosed

etc.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |