[SunRescue] Sun monitor GDM-1662. Which is it?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Apr 15 13:59:41 CDT 2000

Pull the plastic cage off of the back, and get out a blow dryer set on high
heat and see if you can reproduce the problem.  Most of the "bangs" from
monitors that I've heard are from bad or failing caps, so you might test
some of them to see if you can find any that are bad or suspect, and replace
them.  <disclaimer>If you fry yourself, it's not my fault!  Monitors are
REALLY REALLY dangerours, even when they've been unplugged for
hours.</discaimer>
	Greg