[SunRescue] Axil-320 questions

Mattias Nordlund mathew at eagle.y.se
Fri Apr 14 14:33:41 CDT 2000

Hi!

Recently got myself a Axil-320 motherboard, what I know this is a SS20
clone, but without onboard SX. It have the longer dimm-sockels that is
used for the NVSIMM, is it possible to use the SX add-on card on this
macine? And if so, where to get one?

I have no cpu/memory for this baby, or even a power supply. So I wonder if
anyone know where to get cheap SS5/20 power-supplys or even a original
case for it? (It doesn't exaclty fit in a SS5 case, have no means of
fastening it.) I also need ram for it.

One other strange thing is the scsi on this machine, where is it located
for the internal drives? I can't find anything that have enough pins to be
scsi.

But it was cheap and only missed a nvram, took one from a broken SS5 and
it worked fine.

Sincerly Mattias N