[SunRescue] Sun Laser Writer II documents anyone?

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 14 06:12:08 CDT 2000

Afternoon!

I have just 'acquired' a Sun Laser Writer II  printer from transit
to the skip.

I have found the Laser Writer II NT  (eek) documentation from Apples
site as its a rebadged printer,  but don't seem to be able to find
any Sun resources for this printer.

Bearing in mind that its likely to be connected via the serial port
to a SparcStation 2,  I don't suppose that anyone has any pointers
to documentation or other information that I should really look at
before I come back here and cry "Haylp!".

Cheers

Paul