[SunRescue] Sun monitor GDM-1662. Which is it?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 17:56:02 CDT 2000

The GDM-1662B is what Sun called a "Premium Monitor" It is 16" works like a
champ, super nice picture, the monitor you seem to think it is sounds like a
GDM-17E10, which is a multisync 17" monitor. Also a very nice picture. The
1662 is a fixed frequency monitor.

They are not simply rebadged Sony monitors, the electronics are different
from branding to branding. I have seen the same monitors badged for other
manufacturers like SGI, SuperMAC, DEC, HP Etc. all are different.

HTH

Mike N