[SunRescue] Sun monitor GDM-1662. Which is it?

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 12 05:56:20 CDT 2000

Hi,

I've got the opportunity to buy this monitor, a sun GDM-1662. I've been
told it's a 17" color monitor, and I know it's a rebadged Sony, but
which is it?

I assume it's not the entrylevel monitor that came with the Sparc-5
(with the 'sun' looks) is it? I think it's the sony with (from right
to left) the flush on/off switch at the bottom right, 4 buttons grouped
by two for up/down and left/right selection, the one button for function
select, 5 LEDs for function designation, CTRL and reset button, am I
right?

Cheers,

Maarten