[SunRescue] Looking for a 670MP or 630MP

Eric Randall randall at csonline.net
Tue Apr 11 19:05:29 CDT 2000

Chris,

Yes, you're pretty close by.  I've got a 690MP and Mass Storage cabinet,
which I'm not running.  I'm keeping the 690MP and  using the sheet metal and
such from the cabinet to make an as aesthetically pleasing a box as possible,
but I'm not going to run the thing at home.  I'm looking for something
smaller (but still big) to run the boards in at home.  I currently have the
main board with 4 x RT625s and 128mb ram running in a 4/75gt (graphics tower)
case.  It's working great, but I want
more steel and the "big machine" feel and sound with big drive trays and so
forth.  Ideally I want the 670MP I guess but either will serve.  If you can
come up with anything I'd be intersected.  Let me know the details.

Thanks.

Eric