[SunRescue] An intriguing idea...

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Tue Apr 11 16:03:22 CDT 2000

If I'm not mistaken the 811 box is the one with 4 drive "bays" right?

Wow!  I could actually fit two APC 500W UPSs in there if I took everything
apart and cut outlet holes on the back of the thing. I think the batteries
and the circuits could just barely made to fit.

(This still doesn't get me away from the "Can't move a single box without
shutting it down." but it is a really cool idea overall!)

Mike