[SunRescue] drive tray on 670MP

Druaga druaga at pmail.net
Mon Apr 10 12:58:24 CDT 2000

>>(or an old IH TravelAll) would be the computer hauling hobbyist vehicle
for me.  .  .

In the process of collecting one of these.  I inherited it from my uncle
after he died.  It has gobs of space and has a 392ci V8 in it with dual
tanks.  Needs some restoration after sitting in a field for quite some time
and thus has the IH rust problem but it's not all that bad and the engine
started up with very little coaxing after about 10years of neglect. (It even
had a mouse in the intake!)  I think I'm going to take my time with it
though - it's a long-term project.

Mike Hebel