[SunRescue] [off-topic] HP workstation RAM

Geoff Koehler gdak at home.com
Sun Apr 9 21:10:41 CDT 2000

Hi Bill,

Will RAM from an 835 work?  I just "rescued" a truckload of HP stuff - mostly
HP9000/340's,, including nice HP trinitrons.  There is also a 9000/835 with a
large 24-bit graphics accelerator, UPS, etc, and an Apollo 400.  Also inlcuded
are keyboards, mice, boxes of cables, etc.  If anyone wants this stuff, let me
know.

I was following the 670 drive case debate carefully- I have a 670 as well, but
it fails the diags with one of the trays plugged in, even with no drives in it
- I dont remember the exact error - it used to work.  Anyone have any ideas??

--
Cheers,
        Geoff.

/----------------------------------\