[SunRescue] WTB - Word Perfect for Solaris

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri Apr 7 22:29:42 CDT 2000

Hello all,
I would like to get this for my home machine, but there's no way I can
afford to spend what Corel is currently asking for a new copy. Is there
anyone out there with an old copy that they would be willing to sell me at a
more reasonable price?

Thanks,

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com