[SunRescue] Keyboard Substitute

Darryl Barile dbarile at interserv.com
Wed Apr 5 23:39:17 CDT 2000

Well what I'm really looking for is an easy way to bypass the keyboard
requirement all
together. I seem to find most of my Suns when I'm not carrying a keyboard or
a laptop.
There never seems to be a serial cable around when ya need one.

I do like the Palm Pilot hookup though. Not as simple as a plug but pretty
close..