[SunRescue] OT: SGI again

Mark Davies MarkUK at uunix.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 17:27:10 CDT 2000

IRIX is a very nice Unix, and IndigoMagic is a superb desktop.
The Indies have so many things as standard.
I've got my Saga Saturn hooked up to mine, via the video in.
Anyone looking at it would think, what a cool emulator, until they saw
the Saturn, hmmm, unless I hid it.... ;-)
There are loads of freeware packages available from SGI.com.