[SunRescue] Things are progressing.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 19:03:13 CDT 2000

I for one an very happy to hear the news that Sun is not going to the
"suits". Somewhere in the back of my mind I was wondering if this was the
action of an overzealous legal beagle. I look forward to keeping my Sun
equipment now with the knowledge that Sun does indeed care about us and is
hopefully going to be a great partner with those of us out here in old Sun
userland. I also look forward to the possibilities of a Sun users group
(maybe something like Sun Microsystems Users Group <SMUG> <grin> ) Anyway, I
am feeling much better regarding the whole situation and will await the
exciting things coming.

Bill, Once again, thanks for the above and beyond efforts you put into the
SunHelp site, also thanks to everyone who participates. Also, thanks to
Chris for his quiet efforts, and of course Thanks to Sun whom calmer heads
have indeed prevailed here as well as for making some serious kick butt
gear.

Peace!

Mike N