[SunRescue] whew!

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sat Apr 1 15:49:49 CST 2000

Holy crap!!

Jeez bill, you scared the sysadmin right out of me!  I was actually
concerned until I read the anchor URL on that index page.  April Fools Day
gives me about 5 heart attacks every year.  I should go into hiding every
year on 3/31 and not come out until 4/2.  As I get older I won't be able to
handle the stress...

And thank God you're not starting a NT help page.  The last thing the world
needs right now is yet another "Windows Tips and Tricks" page - aka "Stupid
Computer Tricks".

Not to knock Windows, I use it often, but I don't need to see anymore of it.

Kurt