devalias (was: RE: [SunRescue] Booting SS1 from floppy????)

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Thu Apr 27 01:27:49 CDT 2000

>That would be good except that I just added 4 new ones trying to figure out
>how to remove one.  :-)  Now there are definately too many.  I could
>overwrite those with something short, but that's not really what I wanted.
>You can't just blank them out, it just show that alias.  I'm really lost on
>this one.  Good thing it's not something that REALLY worries me, I guess.
>         Greg

The following URL has some good info on all of this:

http://www.sunworld.com/swol-10-1995/swol-10-openboot.html

i believe nvunalias {alias} may do the trick (that's what i got from the
above - on page three)

Paul Theodoropoulos | paul at atgi.net | Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Internet Services Div. | Advanced TelCom Group Inc. | Santa Rosa, CA US