devalias (was: RE: [SunRescue] Booting SS1 from floppy????)

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Apr 27 01:07:27 CDT 2000

That would be good except that I just added 4 new ones trying to figure out
how to remove one.  :-)  Now there are definately too many.  I could
overwrite those with something short, but that's not really what I wanted.
You can't just blank them out, it just show that alias.  I'm really lost on
this one.  Good thing it's not something that REALLY worries me, I guess.
	Greg