[SunRescue] Q: regarding Axil 220/245 systems...

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 24 18:12:20 CDT 2000

To be sure, whatever I "purge" will be offered here first, then if no one
bites,
it will pass on to eBay/Yahoo Auctions/what have you...

My system for this week will be a nice SS/2 w/Weitek & 32 Meg add-in board,
giving it a totalof 96 Meg RAM, along with 2 HDD trays and some sort of drive
in each. Not sure of the frame buffer yet, probably a CG6.

Over the course of the coming week I will piece it all together, clean it up
and
run some final tests to make sure it is OK, then post it for sale by Friday.

Next week - my LX w/ISDN NT-1 and homemade SunISDN CD-ROM/manual.

Then comes the SS/5 70 I suspect... After that Parts, Parts, Parts!

Believe me I am dragging it out so as to reduce the seperation anxiety! ;^)

Ken