[SunRescue] Q: regarding Axil 220/245 systems...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:46:58 CDT 2000

Anything is possible, if you know what you're doing.  Specifically, you can
boot from a Solaris install CD-ROM, and get to a terminal where you can edit
/etc/passwd, and remove the root password.  Yet another reason for setting
the default boot device to the internal disk, and for putting a password on
the FORTH interpreter.
	Greg