[SunRescue] Q: Regarding Sun Educator promo Ultra 5 system

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 20 16:33:17 CDT 2000

<rant mode, setting 3 of 10>

Western Digital sucks, just plain and simple like that. I sent a drive with
the old click of death grind-o noises back and they did the same thing to
me. since I am not really interested in PeeCee junk anymore I have given up
with them.

Recently WD announced they would be getting out of the "enterprise" hard
drive business, which their press release went on to say this means no more
SCSI drives, just IDE crap which by me is fine since they make junk anyway.
Funny, I don't think I have ever seen a SCSI WD drive in a real computer
anyhow, good riddance WD! (WD should mean Worthless Drives)

<rant mode reset, 1 of 10>

Mike N