[SunRescue] trading or selling Sparcbook 3GX

paul paul at pony.partitura.com
Tue Apr 18 12:06:41 CDT 2000

I'm thinking of trading or selling my Sparcbook 3GX.  I haven't firmly made up my
mind yet, but I think it is a bad sign that it has sat on the shelf for four
months now without being opened.

(Its funny, though, I'm kind of attached to it, even if I don't use it...)

Standard Ross Pennington model - 110 mhz processor, 32 meg RAM, 1.2 gig hard
drive, all the extras (trackball, 33.6 PC card modem, 170 meg hard drive on PC
card, carrying case), also with the mythical ethernet cable and ethernet
transciever, upgraded to Solaris 2.6 with all patches.

Does anyone have a feel for what I could get for it these days?

What I REALLY want is a Ultra I 170E or 200E. (Don't need a monitor, just the
computer) Anyone want to work a trade?

Paul Phillips