[SunRescue] HSSI card!

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Sun Apr 16 12:19:29 CDT 2000

Hi!

I forgot if I asked the list this yet, or not. When I purchased by SS20
not too long ago it came with an Sbus HSSI card.

The card says "HSI/S" and is branded as a Sun Microsytems card.

I corss-checked this with the list at:
http://www.inmartech.com/sunpl.html

It is the HSSI card known as 501-1725. I even have a picture up at:
http://jonworld.com/images/hssi.jpg

What exactly were these cards used for? When I get into work on Monday
I think I'll print-up a copy of the manual (if I can find it) but until
then I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Take care!

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz = J. Random BOFH = http://jonworld.com = jon at jonworld.com
"Disproving myths about Corvette owners one girl at a time since 1997."