[SunRescue] sparc monitors need a home

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Apr 15 23:32:16 CDT 2000

Info on old monitors is lacking, unless you actually remember them, which I
don't.  :-)  Maybe one of the Guru's can fill us in on this one.

> > > Monitor 3 - is the same as model 2, but it does have a
> > > picture.  Its blurry
> > >             though.  Not bad, but definetly not something
> you want to
> > > 	    read all day though.
>
> model number: 20D10
> built in monitor cable.

Yeah...  Nice, Multisync monitor, Trinitron tube (I think).  If I had one,
it would be worth fixing, especially since it can be used on just about any
machine, with the right adapter (that includes Suns, VAXen, SGIs, and
PeeCees).

> > Bill has (had?), 20something.  Are there convergence
> controls on those
>
> I think there are convergence controls on the remote control,
> but I can get it
> correct the blurry video.  It is bright though.  Not dim at all.

Where are you at?  I might be interested, assuming that I don't have to ship
them very far...  They're probably > 50 pounds each.
	Greg