[SunRescue] Cool Sun T-Shirts

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Apr 14 03:32:38 CDT 2000

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 12:48:44AM -0700, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Hi Gang,
> Wondering if anyone knows where to find cool Sun T-Shirts, the Sun Store web
> site has boring shirts. As well as nothing my size (big geek 3X)
> Later,
> Mike N

I've been looking for the past two years.  Nothing yet. 8-(

(yeah, someone needs to make a "big fatass" size... I managed to get a few
of the old-logo SGI tshirts from their web store before they changed over,
and after some stretching, the XLs fit..)

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |