[SunRescue] 3/80 case?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Apr 13 17:20:05 CDT 2000

Hello all,

While cleaning my own rat's nest of an office last night, I discovered that
I have a 3/80 motherboard with video (CG3 I think? big card with both 13w3
and db9 connectors). I was wondering if there is anywhere I might find a
case & power supply for this. I can scrounge up ram and I believe that a
424mb disk from my spare IPX should work, so the case seems to be the crux.

Any tips or pointers appreciated.

Thanks,

William
--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com