[SunRescue] Enabling DHCP?

Martin Wedel xsintrk at xsintrk.net
Thu Apr 13 05:04:47 CDT 2000

man dhcpagent has some somewhat cryptic instructions (to me at least)
but wthout having a sparc with solaris in front of me try this from
the command line :

ifconfig <int> dhcp start

or something along those lines.

DHCP should set the ip, gateway, and mask for the interface
automatically.

Sorry, if you've tried this and its a more advanced problem.   :)