[SunRescue] An intriguing idea...

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Wed Apr 12 15:59:01 CDT 2000

BSD Bob,

So, just HOW DO you get nicads to last 20 years?  Is your technique
applicable to smaller batteries such as those found in screwdrivers and
phones and radio control transmitters & receivers?

What about cycling?  How often?  What's the 'best' way?  What's an
acceptable (and cheap) way?  Should they be left long periods in a charged
or uncharged state?  If left charged for a long period, should they be
discharged before recharging or is 'toping them off' OK?

Inquiring minds want to know.