[SunRescue] drive tray on 670MP

Tim kamakazi at tangent.stev.net
Mon Apr 10 13:45:05 CDT 2000

> Why is it that we all drive these little-SUV type vehicles?  I've got a
> Sportage, and I think someone else on here (Chris Drelich?) has a similar
> truck...

I drive it because my wife thought it was cute, then decided it drove
too much like a truck.  Normally I try to avoid american branded (if not
american made) vehicles, the last one was an Audi 4000 Quattro, and my
wife is now driving a Jetta, but I get the Tracker cause it isn't worth
what we still owe it.

I'd love to move up to an early 70's Toyota Land Cruiser, not a lot of
room inside, but trailers are easier to load anyway. :-)

Tim