[Packrats] Re: [SunRescue] drive tray on 670MP

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Mon Apr 10 13:21:01 CDT 2000

I and a buddy of mine have thought about the panelvan concept as well!
However, while the idea of a Suburban might be sold to spouses under the
guise of "honey- sure it's big, but it's 4x4 and has space for the dog in
his crate as well as room to haul stuff" etc.

A panelvan would have _no_ other obvious purpose but for the hauling of big,
old computer stuff, and would light up her radar like an inbound nuclear
missile <grin>.

Steve