[SunRescue] drive tray on 670MP

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Mon Apr 10 12:34:57 CDT 2000

Well, I have a Mazda pickup with a topper- which was a downsize from the
full sized Ford pickup w/topper I wrecked in a snowstorm last spring. I miss
the space of the Ford, but it's a lot friendlier on my 80 mile a day round
trip commute <grin>.

If I had the choice and the money, I think a Suburban (or an old IH
TravelAll) would be the computer hauling hobbyist vehicle for me.  .  .

Steve