[SunRescue] [off-topic] HP workstation RAM

Martin Wedel xsintrk at xsintrk.net
Sun Apr 9 21:32:29 CDT 2000

I am in need of some HP HIL keyboards and mice. I also need a video
card. I have 4 735/125s, and would like to convert at least one from
its headless state. Any other unusual or interesting parts you want to
get rid of, just email me with how much you want for 'em. Thanks!

-Martin

>.>Hi Bill,
>.>
>.>Will RAM from an 835 work?  I just "rescued" a truckload of HP
stuff - mostly
>.>HP9000/340's,, including nice HP trinitrons.  There is also a
9000/835 with a
>.>large 24-bit graphics accelerator, UPS, etc, and an Apollo 400.
Also inlcuded
>.>are keyboards, mice, boxes of cables, etc.  If anyone wants this
stuff, let me
>.>know.
>.>
>.>I was following the 670 drive case debate carefully- I have a 670
as well, but
>.>it fails the diags with one of the trays plugged in, even with no
drives in it
>.>- I dont remember the exact error - it used to work.  Anyone have
any ideas??
>.>
>.>
>.>--
>.>Cheers,
>.>        Geoff.
>.>
>.>
>.>/----------------------------------\
>.>|   Geoff Koehler                  |
>.>|   Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
>.>|----------------------------------|
>.>|                                  |
>.>| gdak at home.com                    |
>.>| ve5ze at ve5us.ampr.org             |
>.>| http://snowflake.usask.ca/koehler|
>.>| (306) 955-3932                   |
>.>|                                  |
>.>\----------------------------------/
>.>
>.>
>.>
>.>
>.>
>.>
>.>Bill Bradford wrote:
>.>
>.>> I was talking about HP workstation RAM with someone from one of
these lists
>.>> about a week ago; stupid me, I've forgotten who it was and cant
find any
>.>> of the emails that were sent back and forth to remind me.
Whoever it was,