[SunRescue] OT: SGI again

robert.rose at centrelink.gov.au robert.rose at centrelink.gov.au
Mon Apr 3 18:46:50 CDT 2000

>From: Gregory Leblanc <GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu>
>To: "'rescue at sunhelp.org'" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: RE: [SunRescue] OT: SGI again
>Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:23:09 -0700
>charset="windows-1252"

Well if I want one, I'm going to need some help.  Mr Payton is not willing to
ship to Australia, and I can't ship the monitor to Australia.  If I can get one
without a monitor, I might need to find someone in the US that is willing to
ship it for me.  Alternatively, if someone just wants the monitor, maybe we
could split one?

Rob.